- How old does a child need to be to have a ticket? Children 2 & up must purchase a ticket. Children under 2 are free but must sit on a lap. Children ages 2 to 12 can purchase a discounted child’s ticket when available.
- What age do we consider a senior? 65+
- What is general admission? General admission is first come first serve seating, varies by event.
- When do tickets go on sale? Usually end of March.
- Can tickets be refunded or exchanged? We do not refund or exchange any tickets.
- When do we stop mailing tickets? 10 days before the event, but tickets can be held at will call or you can choose tickets@home.
- When are tickets mailed out? If you purchased tickets online or over the phone, they will be mailed out within a week.
- How do I pick up Will Call tickets? Will call tickets must be picked up by the person whose name is on the order and they must bring a photo ID to the Ticket Office. If you need to change the name of the person picking up tickets please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I pick up my tickets instead of printing them out? If you selected print at home tickets but do not want to print them out at home, the Ticket Office can reprint them the week of the event for the person whose name is on the order with a photo ID and the tickets will be stamped.
- What if my tickets were lost or damaged? Tickets that were lost or damaged may be reprinted if the Ticket Office can verify the purchaser of the tickets. Tickets will be subject to a reprinting fee of $5 per ticket and they will be stamped. Tickets purchased with cash cannot be reprinted.
- What if an event is canceled? In the event an event is canceled, you will automatically be refunded the ticket price, except applicable fees. If you ordered your tickets online through Tickets.com or carodeo.com or over the phone (831) 772-6500 or (800) 549-4989. No additional action is needed, and you won’t need to reach out. Refunds will be delivered — except applicable fees — to the same credit card used for purchase. The refund process should take 30 days. You can email questions about ticket refunds to email@example.com.
- Tickets purchased with cash will need to be refunded in person when the ticket office opens (at this time, that date is undetermined due to shelter in place guidelines).
- What if an event is postponed? In the event an event is postponed, you will be contacted via email with the new event information as soon as we are updated. Unless notified otherwise, your tickets will be valid for the new event date. If you are unable to make the new event date and refunds have been approved by the artist, team, venue or promoter, you will need to contact the Ticket Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ticket Office is currently closed, for questions please email or email@example.com
Salinas Sports Complex Arena Venue
- Is disabled and/or handicapped seating available? Seating is available in front of the box seats in the West Grandstand. Each person is allowed 1 companion seat with purchase of a handicapped seat. Handicap seating alternates with one bleacher with 2 seats and a space for 1 wheelchair.
- What sections are covered? Rows 21 & up are covered in the West Grandstand, however shade may start at a higher or lower row depending on where the sun is.
- What row is closest to the arena? In the West and North Grandstands, the lettered box seats are closest to the track and arena respectively, followed by row 1 in the numbered sections. In the South Grandstand, Row 1 in Sections 55-60 are the closest to the arena.
- What are box seats? Box seats are premium individual seats in the North and West Grandstands. They are the seats closest to the arena and track respectively. Our box seats are split into two rows of three seats, six seats total per box.